Android (board game, 2008)
  • Android (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/39339/android
    One other game I'd like to try out some time in the future. Does anyone play it or have played it? Perhaps would be willing to share the experience? :)
  • I am also interested in this :) however, so far I've only heard not good impressions.
  • I'd like to try it as well, if someone showed up with a copy.
  • Have played it, not quite done for my taste

Needs a group of people who are good story tellers. Without good story telling can seem to be quite boring. Know a guy who had it, maybe still does, if interest is high could ask him to lend it or to put up a game session.

• I played it twice.
    After first time was not too impressed, but I liked it after the second play.

A friend of mine has it and is keen on playing again (we played it 2 years ago), but we can't seem to free the time.

I must say that some mechanics seem detached from the theme and purpose they serve story-wise and it was a bit hard to put all the bits together during first time, but on the second play it kinda worked better and left a positive after-taste.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Poll

_PollData)):?>
    _PollAnswers->Result() as $Answer):?> votes / $this->_PollVotes) * 100)?>

• % ( votes)

CheckPermission('Plugins.Poll.Manage')):?> CheckPermission('Plugins.Poll.Manage')):?> No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion

Tagged