The Chronos Protocol International Tour (05.04.14)
    Hello all You runners and corps out there. One of the years biggest Android Netrunner events, the Chronos Protocol International Tour, will be visiting Latvia as well. This event will be held at Riga Plaza on 5th of April, the starting time will be announced in the coming days, so keep checking back. You can sign up here or by writing to janis[at]ludo.lv The participation fee will be 5 EUR. Every participant will get some kind of a prize. Here is the whole lot of prizes:
    As always the tournament will be held using the official tournament rules which You can read here. And if You want to know more about the event this is the official FFG announcement.
    Deadline for sending in Your decklists is 03.04.14. You should send Your decklists to janis[at]ludo.lv.
    See You all at the event.

Participants:
    1. Embery
    2. Romas
    3. Imis
    4. Darja
    5. Maaris
    6. ReiNijs
    7. LTU
    8. kurcs
    9. ...
  • Hell, i am in. :D
  • Totaly in :) can u confirm aprox starting time?
  • I'm in!
  • Definitely in :) just need to read the rules for the tournament :3
  • Hell yeah!
  • That means, I'm in!
  • jancis, un tu?
  • Well right now I am a TO (Tournament Organizer) so I cant participate. I will try to get another TO who will do the decklist checking. Then I will participate, if not I will just be the annoying guy who says "Run faster, advance faster, You only have 10 minutes left in this round".
  • You could always take slaves  minions helpers and give them the task of being the annoying people.
  • I'd really like to participate. But the day of the tournament is the worst day that could have been picked up for me :) So you can put me down for preliminary participation, in case I'll manage to be a part of the protocol :)
  • isnt in that day a tabletop day? :)
  • Yes, we will also have some free tables there for other games so others will also be welcome to join in this celebration. 
  • Made some painful sacrifices, but the question mark from my name can be removed :)

Btw, where exactly will everything be happening, apart from the fact that in Plaza? Or is it still to be decided?
  • The event will probably take the whole day, right?
  • Piesakos.
  • The tournament will take aprox. 4 - 6 hours. Registration starts 11:30 and the tournament starts 12:00. We will play 5 rounds without finals. And the exact location in Plaza is the central event place near the Information stand.
  • A small update.

There is no need to send me the decklists. I will check them on the spot if I will not be participating and if I will, we will do a MDLC (Mass Deck List Checking, yes I made that up) after the 1st round.
  • Guys, unfortunately I'll have to miss the tour :( I have a big exam coming up on Monday and have to prepare.
  • Oh cmon. Nothing can be bigger then Chronos Protocol International Tour. ;)
  • Darja, you can always retake the exam :D
  • Retake it one more time? :( Guys really, I love the game but I love not getting kicked out of the uni even more. And if I do, I will have to go back to Vilnius and you'll loose another player in the long run.

Besides, didn't have the time to build a new corp deck anyways.
  • Biulding a deck takes 10 min. tops. So not an issue. And You can study all day Friday and Friday night and then take a short brake for a AN tournament. :)
  • So, how did everything go guys? :)
  • Maaris taked deserved victory, and everybody had much fun(at least till last round :D ) and not only guys, but one girl also :)
  • Yes the tournament was great. For some of us last round was the worst for some the best. And the top 5 players were just 1 point apart from each other. So this was the most tense tournament yet.
  • Yes, much fun. Thanks for organizing! Congratulations to the winner Maaris!

It would be cool if someone could post the final results and also, if Maaris could share his decks :)
  • Well, I can share the name of his HB deck. It's called Highway to Hell.
  • :D :D :D
  • Thank you all for your kind words :) It was a tense, but super fun day all along. And yes, it seams I have some tournament luck after all :)
  • There will be some overview video of the event from me and also some game records, but I dunno when I'll get the time to process all this. I think Janis could post the final standing overview. 

Thanks to everyone who participated - I know all had an excellent time and the prize pool was truly amazing for this event. The lowest tier prizes were 2 ANR promo cards + 10 eur gift card from Plaza, not bad for 5 eur entry fee :D
  • Not bad at all ;)

I will post the results this evening.
  • Indeed this was great. Thanks for organizing this. :D
  • Have a good luck yancis and reinis with 'not bad at all' ;)
  • So, small report from me. First about my corp deck. On the paper it doesn't look so scary, but it's effecient and it wins me games. Not as fast as NBN fast advance, but more taxing for runner to play against and with dirty little trick in form of Power Shutdown to throw runner off the rails midgame. And it goes like this:

Identity:
    Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future (Core)

Total Cards: (49)
    Agenda (10)
    Accelerated Beta Test (Core #55) x3
    Efficiency Committee (Creation and Control #5) x3
    Project Vitruvius (Cyber Exodus #51) x3
    Mandatory Upgrades (What Lies Ahead #11) x1

Asset (6)
    Jackson Howard (Opening Moves #15) x3 ■
    Eve Campaign (Humanity's Shadow #92) x3

ICE (17)
    Eli 1.0 (Future Proof #110) x3
    Ichi 1.0 (Core #62) x1
    NEXT Bronze (Opening Moves #11) x2
    Paper Wall (Mala Tempora #59) x1
    Rototurret (Core #64) x2
    Viktor 2.0 (Creation and Control #19) x2
    Chimera (Cyber Exodus #60) x2
    Bastion (Creation and Control #26) x1
    Sherlock 1.0 (Trace Amount #30) x1
    Enigma (Core #111) x1
    Wall of Static (Core #113) x1

Operation (14)
    Archived Memories (Core #58) x2
    Biotic Labor (Core #59) x3
    Hedge Fund (Core #110) x3
    Restructure (Second Thoughts #40) x2
    Shipment from SanSan (Second Thoughts #34) x2 ■
    Power Shutdown (Mala Tempora #58) x2 ■■

Upgrade (2)
    SanSan City Grid (Core #92) x2 ■■■
  • And there is my runner. Meen and annoying son of the bit Mr. Whizzard. Not as reliable as HB, but if he manages to kick of early, he siphons, vamps and keyholes with no mercy:

Identity:
    Whizzard: Master Gamer (What Lies Ahead)

Total Cards: (45)
    Event (14)
    Account Siphon (Core #18) x2 ■■■■
    Special Order (Core #22) x2 ■■
    Quality Time (Humanity's Shadow #87) x2 ■
    Deja Vu (Core #2) x2
    Demolition Run (Core #3) x1
    Sure Gamble (Core #50) x3
    Vamp (Trace Amount #21) x2

Hardware (4)
    Grimoire (Core #6) x2
    Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead #9) x2

Program (19)
    Corroder (Core #7) x1
    Datasucker (Core #8) x2
    Djinn (Core #9) x2
    Keyhole (True Colors #61) x2
    Knight (Mala Tempora #43) x3
    Medium (Core #10) x1
    Mimic (Core #11) x1
    Nerve Agent (Cyber Exodus #41) x1
    Parasite (Core #12) x3
    Yog.0 (Core #14) x1
    Imp (What Lies Ahead #3) x1
    Deus X (A Study in Static #66) x1 ■

Resource (8)
    Armitage Codebusting (Core #53) x2
    Liberated Account (Trace Amount #22) x3
    Same Old Thing (Creation and Control #54) x3

Any questions? :)
  • Have you thought about Sharpshooter instead of Deus X as the splash?
  • Deus X is mainly to screw up Jintekis plans now and then :)

I think, maybe recursion is the right way to go with this kind of deck - trade Special Orders for Clone Chips (good to backup the Knights, great with Parasite or Deus X in trash) and use parasites more heavily + make some changes in programming department...
  • tnx for sharing! how often u mill agendas with PS and how often runner trash 'right' programm? :)
  • SMC, Corroder and Datasuckers are prime targets and usually there is Mr. Jackson to clean things up if something goes wrong
  • Brief and also a bit shaky glance at our Chronos Protocol tour.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.

In this Discussion